In the modern day with PDR training centres opening across the world and providing formal training, the actual number of skills that can and need to be taught are basically able to be taught on an introductory level in 3 to 5 days. 5 days allows for a little time since it is not one-on-one training.
The skills getting taught are:
- introduction and history
- finding the tip on bonnets on stands
- access points
- types of tools and their use
- types of dents, dent count and quotations
- working on doors, roofs and guards
- glue and pull on bonnets
- glue and pull on doors, roofs and guards
- repairing creases usually for more advanced or longer courses
It is important to get certification of attainment at the end of the course.